These Organic Sultana Raisins come from a white grape called “Sultanina”. It is grown around the region of Izmir in Turkey. Due to the small size of this grape the sugars and flavour are tightly packed in. When it is sun dried into raisin, it is the sweetest natural candy.
1) Great source of antioxidants; raisins poses antioxidants and polyphenols. Help reduce the damage cause by free radical and oxidative stress which contribute to inflammation and many diseases.
2) Rich in fibre; a small amount of 28g of raisins are packed with 1g - 2g of fibres, counting for 4% - 8% of our daily requirement.
3) Excellent source of energy; raisins are packed with calories and sugars. It is the best natural food for athletes during exercise due to its small form.
|Size||Available in 300g, 500g and 1Kg.|
|USDA||Certified NOP USDA|
|EU||Certified EU Organic|
Organic Sultana Raisins
- Product Code: Dried Fruits
- Availability: In Stock
- Price in Passion Dollars: 38
Tags: Organic Sultana Raisins