Millet is an ancient grain mainly grow in Africa,
Asia and Europe. When cooked it has a mild corn flavour and it is very tender
and soft. Ideal to include in a balance diet for your child when making
1) Reduce bad cholesterol and increase good cholesterol; millet is known for its high fibre properties which help with cholesterol.
2) Improve heart health and reducing high blood pressure; millet high fibre content also reduce high blood pressure which helps reduce the risk of heart related diseases.
3) Increase immunity; millet contains quercetin, which can improve liver and kidney functions to increase immunity or prevent infection in the body.
4) Support blood cells; millets contains Iron, folate and folid acid which help our body form more red blood cells and reduce the risk of anemia.
5) Help repair body; the phosphorus content in millet helps in the formation of cells, tissue and bones. Phosphorus also helps our nervous system.
6) Excellent for babies; it is the best porridge for babies in the changing state from liquid food to solid food. Because it is loaded with nutrients that are very easy to absorb.
|Size||Available in 300g, 500g and 1Kg.|
|USDA||Certified NOP USDA|
|EU||Certified EU Organic|
- Product Code: Grains
- Availability: In Stock
- Price in Passion Dollars: 19