This mung bean is sweet and tender, it takes very little time to cook. Excellent for Mung Bean Sweet Soup or Lotus Root Mung Bean Soup.
1) Folate support pregnancy; mung beans are rich in folate which is essential for the optimal growth and development of your child.
2) Rich in potassium, magnesium and fibre; studies have linked each of these nutrients helps significantly lower risk of high blood pressure.
3) Aid digestive health; mung beans provides an impressive 15.4g of fibre per cooked cup. Mung beans has a soluble fibre called pectin which can help keep your bowels by speeding up the movement of food through your gut.
4) Lose weight; mung beans can keep you feeling full longer and the great combination of high fibre, super low fat, low calories and overall low content of carbohydrates content makes it an excellent food for losing weight.
5) May lower blood sugar levels; mung beans contain antioxidants like vitexin and isovitexin which can lower blood sugar levels and help insulin work more effectively.
|Size||Available in 300g, 500g and 1Kg.|
|USDA||Certified NOP USDA|
|EU||Certified EU Organic|
Organic Mung Bean
- Product Code: Beans
- Availability: In Stock
- Price in Passion Dollars: 20
Tags: Organic Mung Bean