Teff are the world smallest seed in the world, it is so small the harvest machines are having difficulties to collect and process them. Teff has being the staple food of Ethiopians for centuries for their famous Injera (a sour flatbread used in their essential meals).
It turns out Teff is the most nutritious seed in the world loaded with minerals and proteins only comparable to Quinoa. No wonder why there are so many olympic long distance running medalist from Ethiopia.
White teff health benefits:
- Complete Protein; teff is considered a good source of good quality protein because it possesses all esential amino-acids.
- Help manage blood sugar, weight and colon health; teff is a good source of dietary fiber including resistant starch.
- Maintans muscular, nervous and cardiovascular system; teff is abundant in magnesium and counts about 69% of our daily required intake.
- Strong bones and teeth; teff is possess 5 times more calcium than whole wheat.
|Size||Available in 300g, 500g and 1Kg.|
|USDA||Certified NOP USDA|
|EU||Certified EU Organic|
Organic White Teff
- Product Code: Grains
- Availability: In Stock
- Price in reward points: 33
Tags: White Teff