This black chia comes from Peru, it is a very easy to eat seed which does not need cooking. Just add in any type of drinks such as milk, yogurts, tea or juices and you can benefit from its nutrients.
1) Excellent nutrients and low calories; despite its size this seed is loaded with proteins, omega 3 fatty acids and fibres. It only contains 101 calories per 28 grams of chia making it the world’s best source of nutrition per calorie.
2) Loaded with antioxidants; chia seed is very high in antioxidants, helping fight against free-radicals that damages your skins.
3) Almost all the carbohydrates are fibre; in 28 grams of chia there are 12g of carbohydrates in which 11g are fibres. This helps make you feel fuller and slow absorption of your food. Making you lose weight.
4) High in quality protein; chia seeds contains approximately 17g of protein per 100 grams. It is a very nutritious food that is very easy to consume.
5) High in Omega-3 fatty acids ALA; chia seed has higher contents of Omega-3 ALA than salmon gram by gram.
6) Lower rise of sugar levels after high-carb meal; studies has shown that chia seed consume along with a normal meal help people lower the rise of sugar levels after a meal. This helps a lot of type 2 diabetes people.
7) Stronger bones; chia seed contains calcium, phosphorus and magnesium. This mineral are essential for bone structure density which helps develop strong bones for children and reduce the risk of osteoporosis for elders.
8) Lose weight; chia low calories and high fibre characteristics makes it the perfect companion for people who wants to loose weight.
|Size||Available in 300g, 500g and 1Kg.|
|USDA||Certified NOP USDA|
|EU||Certified EU Organic|
Organic Black Chia
- Product Code: Seeds
- Availability: In Stock
- Price in reward points: 40
Tags: Black Chia