The best oats come from Finland; they are by far one of the largest producers in the world.
Rolled oats are easy to cook just add water in a saucepan add the amount of rolled oats you desire and boiled for 15 mins.
It is one of the most nutritious food available and it is easy to eat. It is well known for reducing bad cholesterol and helping reduce heart diseases.
1) Full of antioxidants including Avenanthramides; Avenanthramides is an antioxidant only found in oats, this is known to lower blood pressure by increasing the production of nitric oxide. This compound helps dilate blood vessels and lead to better blood flow.
2) Beta-Glucan soluble fibres; this fibre reduces bad cholesterol, helps with better intestine health by promoting grows of good bacteria and gives you a fullness sensation.
3) Low Glycaemic Index help control blood sugar levels; sugar levels in blood raise allow and steadily after eating oatmeal. This will give our body enough time to process sugar and release insulin at adequate pace.
4) Help lose weight; due to it low Glycaemic Index Oatmeal is beneficial for controlling weight. Also because it is high in protein it gives you a faster feeling of fullness and increases your metabolism.
5) Lower bad Cholesterol; studies shows that antioxidants oat combined with Vitamin C can reduce oxidation of LCL (bad) cholesterol. Oxidize bad cholesterol leads inflammation of arteries, damages tissues and raise risk of heart attacks and stroke.
|Size||Available in 300g, 500g and 1Kg.|
|USDA||Certified NOP USDA|
|EU||Certified EU Organic|
Organic Jumbo Rolled Oat
- Product Code: Flakes
- Availability: In Stock
- Price in reward points: 16
Tags: Organic Rolled Oat